Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stalking Michael Cera


So I recently followed Michael Cera in Twitter and I swear to the holiness of epicness he is one amusing awkward guy! He amuse me BIG TIME. Though I never thought he could be kinda cheesy. Reading his tweets are so much fun that I decided to copy paste some of my most favorite tweets of his!! Enjoy enjoy. :)

  • Tumblr's neat but one social network is enough.
  • For the record, I wasn't in the social network.
  • respect yourself and you'll get respected back.
  • Start caring about people who care about you, not people who use you to further themselves in this world. You deserve to get ahead!
  • The only resolution I've ever made is to never make resolutions.
  • Another 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 52,600 minutes 3,153,600 seconds of fun, smiles and epic-ness
  • Demi's in rehab, Miley's smoking salvia, Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens have split. Disney has more drama than TNT and "They know drama".
  • Embrace the freak that you are!
  • Treat people as you would like to be treated. Karma's only a bitch if you are.
  • To all the haters. Aka male species. I'm what U call a ladies man.Call me gay as much as youd like.Leave your gf w/me for 6 mins.I dare you.
  • I have come to realize that guys don't like me cause their girlfriends do. I can live with this.
  • Fake hair, Fake nails, Fake tan, Fake boobs ... Girl, are you sure you weren't made in China ?
  • you know the gold, black, and glittery colors with a hint of slut. I prefer the nerdz...just sayin'.

Got tons of faves but I don't wanna like.. put them all here. I'm starting to really look like a stalker! hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment