Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometimes, some stranger's words could just mean so much.

I guess I have been posting sad photos or quotes on my tumblr a couple of months ago. I was going through a hard time and I must admit I still am. When I suddenly felt like logging on my tumblr I had a message from a stranger that I don't even know. Never seen or never even exchanged even a single word. He just left this message that somehow made me realize that some people do take their time to reach out to you. Regardless if you are a stranger or someone they know. Some people just let you know that whatever situation I went through and I am going through now at the end of it all there is hope.
So stranger, I wrote this blog entry just to let you know how thankful I am for your words.

"this is going to sound insanely weird and pretty random but thank you. and, if it's any consolation, shit i could just be looking like an idiot and you could have just posted a song lyric or something, but if there's someone in your life who hurt you and tried saying you deserved better, you're not alone. and eventually you'll find what you deserve. At least i hope so." -He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment